Welcome to g!fted clan website! New to the site? Sign up or Login. Forgot password?

FORUM

General » General Topics » Yakupovs struggles are part of his development and that "anybody with
Wednesday, 22nd November @ 08:46

bellis555
The Toronto Blue Jays appear to be looking to upgrade their pitching staff, though theyre not tipping their hand too far. Dawuane Smoot Jersey . Speaking with reporters on Friday, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said that once pitcher Masahiro Tanaka signs with an MLB club, some moves could follow for Toronto. "I think once something happens with Tanaka, some things could break. Whether anything happens with us, nobody knows." When asked what general manager Alex Anthopoulos and the Blue Jays management was looking for in the free agent market, Gibbons said they "may be looking at some different pitchers." However he stopped short of saying the Jays need to bring in another player on the mound. "We like the group we have here, we said that all last year, we just didnt play as well as we expected to. As far as the talent we have and players on the field, were very satisfied. Everybodys looking for pitching, there are very few teams who are satisfied where theyre at." As to whether or not the Jays will attempt to make a play for Tanaka, Gibbons said only that the Jays had looked in to him. "Theyre feeling around, seeing whats going on with him but I think most of the teams out there have at least put out some feelers on him. Hes going to make a lot of money, I know that." Gibbons said he knows fans were disappointed by the teams 74-88 record and that the team must improve. "I expect us to be much better this year just with the guys we have, whether there are any more additions or not." Gibbons did point out, however, that theres still time to make moves before the season begins on March 31. "Well see...there are still a couple months before the season starts. Were not sure whats going to happen," said the manager. "I like this group, we like this group." Brandon Linder Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . -- Jerome Verrier scored once and set up two more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs downed the visiting Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Stefan-Charles-Jaguars-Jersey/ . The Brad Jacobs team from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., advanced to Fridays championship game with a 10-6 win over Chinas Rui Liu in the semifinal.TORONTO -- Craig MacTavish isnt taking too kindly to comments made by Nail Yakupovs agent about his clients role with the Edmonton Oilers. A day after Igor Larionov told ESPN.com that hed be open to a trade from the Oilers, MacTavish accused the reporter who wrote the story of "manufacturing it" and defended the teams treatment of Yakupov. "Theres nothing changed from our perspective on Yak," MacTavish said after the NHL general managers meeting in Toronto. "The only thing I will say is that adversity in my mind is something that helps spur development. Yaks facing a little bit of adversity, but there arent too many players of that age that havent. Thats really all I have to say about it." Larionovs message to the Oilers, via ESPN.com, was to let the 20-year-old Yakupov play. The 2012 No. 1 overall pick was a healthy scratch for two games earlier in the season and is averaging 15:28 of ice time a game. "I asked Craig, I said, If you guys (are) not happy with him or you have no room for him ... were willing to make a move. Any team," Larionov told ESPN.com. "That happens and thats part of life. Lets move on.&quuot; Coach Dallas Eakins told the Edmonton Journal that Yakupov was not going anywhere, a sentiment MacTavish repeated Tuesday. Allen Hurns Jersey. . Asked if Larionov might have a point about Yakupov getting a chance to play more, MacTavish voiced support for Eakins decisions. "I think Yaks been treated very fairly since hes been in our organization," he said. "We like Yak, Ive said that many times. Its a much bigger story for you people, and its becoming a bit of a distraction for us right now because were having to answer these questions. "We feel the same way about Yak as the day we drafted him. Hes a dynamic player thats going to need time to develop and get to the level that we all expect him to get to. Is it a smooth line from where he is now to what hes going to become as a player? No, theres going to be ups and downs along the way, and anybody thats been in the game for any length of time will tell you that that is the case." MacTavish said Yakupovs struggles are part of his development and that "anybody with any common sense would tell you the same thing." He then told reporters to relax and left abruptly. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
General » General Topics » Yakupovs struggles are part of his development and that "anybody with » Replies
No replies yet.
+ Latest Shouts
+ Latest Matches
DATE
TEAMS
RESULTS
+ Latest Threads
THREAD TOPICS
USER
+ Online Users